Our interdisciplinary team of Physicians, Licensed Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists work together with our Nurses, Social Workers and Activity Personnel with the ultimate goals of functional improvements, better quality of life, and
safe, successful discharge.
Patients and their support system are the center of the rehabilitation process. Our team of professionals, work with patients and their families, conducts care conferences and develops personalized treatment plans to promote his/her highest level of wellness and independence.
Specialized Therapy Team
Loss of function
Focuses on optimizing movement, strengthening, endurance and ambulation to improve functional activities.
Helps increase the patients' independence in daily activities such as bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and homemaking skills to promote independence and well being.
Language pathologists are available to assess and treat patients with swallowing, communication, and cognitive deficits.
Designed to meet all functional levels by providing therapeutic activities based on the patients' interests.
Advanced Rehabilitation Equipment
- Very large cognitively impaired patients
- Hemiplegic patients to focus on the affected side
- Improving the sitting skill
- Training people to get up off the floor after a fall at home
- Determining a transfer status from a physical demand perspective
Bungee Mobility Trainer (BMT)
- High level balance and protective reaction training
- Step up, step over and step back
- Balloon badminton
- Several OT activities such as working in a kitchen
- Picking things up from the floor